Acceptable Use Policy & Terms of ServiceIllegal Activity: No illegal activity (as per U.S.A. law and your location) is permitted while using Typity.com or its services.
Privacy: We will never sell or share your information or data with a third party.
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content user's content. However, in accordance with our policies, we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal (as per U.S.A. law and your location), may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. Illegal is defined in these policies as anything deemed illegal by the United States of America or your current location where you accessing our service from. Check American laws and your local laws for further details on legal issues. Typity.com or its parent company, MicroSwift.com may cooperate with legal authorities as required by law and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your account(s) or other actions as within our policies WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR POLICIES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE; however, we will strive to provide adequite notification of any policy changes to provide the best level of service and quality of your experiences.
This document is intended to provide a basic understanding of Typity.com's Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement:
- Ensure reliable service to our users.
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others.
- Comply with existing laws and legally mandated requirements.
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider.
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services.
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information.
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users.
While Typity.com is firmly committed to the principles of free speech, certain activities that may be damaging to the resources of both Typity.com and the Internet and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of the Typity.com and the Internet are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community.
We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization for use in statistics and everyday server management, and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of inappropriate use of our service.
While we support free speech, you may not use our services to publish material, which Typity.com determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful. This is for both our protection and yours. For purposes of this policy, "material" refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, audio recordings, or any other content or materials associated with your account or use of our service(s).
If a Typity.com account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our ToS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice and delete any associated account information or materials. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy may result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Data Loss, LiabilityTypity.com and MicroSwift.com are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST DATA, INFORMATION, OR MATERIAL. You are responsible for saving backups of all data and information you store using this service. We are not responsible for any damages caused by lost data or information. While we will maintain a good faith effort, we will not be held responsible. You agree not to hold Typity.com, MicroSwift.com, or any associated persons or entities responsible for any damages caused by loss of data or any other uses of this service.
AUP ViolationsThe following are examples of violations of this AUP:
- Illegal use: Service may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. We reserve the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to minors: Use of service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography or other illegal activities.
- Threats: Use of service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or other illegal activity.
- Harassment: Use of service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another or threatens illegal activity.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
- Forgery, Impersonation, or Unauthorized Access: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead services or others, or access unauthorized content is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited.
- Unsolicited Messages (SPAM): Use of the service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk messages in any form is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending account(s) or methods of access.
- Malicious Impedence: Malicious intent to impede another person's use of service will result in the immediate termination of the offending account(s).
- Unauthorized access: Use of service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of our servers or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending MicroSwift, Inc. account is subject to immediate termination.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Collection of personal data: Use of the service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use our service or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. Typity.com will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of unauthorized software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. continuous pinging, constant refreshing, while using service could result in suspension service. Only use authorized software. If using third party software or designing software which interacts with our services, please be mindful of activty such as constantly fetching data or any other actions which could be troublesome on a wide scale. If in doubt please contact us. We will be happy to assist in providing guidelines for software designed to interact with our services.
- Third Party Accountability: Subscribers/users will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
SecurityYou are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not explicitly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (denial of service attacks). This includes, but is not limited to, flooding of packets tonetworks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host.
Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Typity.com will cooperate as required by law with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations as required by law.
Network PerformanceExcessive use or abuse of server resources by one customer/user may have a negative impact on other users. Misuse of server and/or network resources in a manner which impairs server and/or network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and bandwidth. You may not use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performance of the servers or networks. Typity.com reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
Reporting Violations or AbuseTypity.com requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to the Abuse Department by contacting us.
If available, please provide the following information:
- The IP address used to commit the alleged violation.
- The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT.
- Evidence of the alleged violation.
- Any other relevant information.
E-mail with full header information provides the above, as do system log files. Other situations will require different methods of providing the above information. Typity.com ay take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue written or verbal warnings.
- Suspend the users's account.
- Terminate the users's account.
- Bill the user for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges.
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, cause by violations.
- Take others actions or no action.
Revisions to Policies
The right is reserved to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other
policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Revisions, amendments, or
modifications will be posted in accordance with our ToS (Terms of Service). Notice may or may not be given
though we intend to keep all users informed.
Fees and Payments:
For pay services, you agree to abide by all fees and costs agreed to during registration and signup. We reserve the right to begin charging for any and all services and access. Notification will be given upon any new costs or fees with the option to close the account or opt out.
Payment Due Date and Late Payment Penalties:
For pay services, late payments may result in a late fee or suspension/termination of service.